Of Disparity of Worship as an Impediment to Marriage
We must now consider disparity of worship as an impediment to marriage. Under this head there are six points of inquiry:
- Whether a believer can marry an unbeliever?
- Whether there is marriage between unbelievers?
- Whether a husband being converted to the faith can remain with his wife if she be unwilling to be converted?
- Whether he may leave his unbelieving wife?
- Whether after putting her away he may take another wife?
- Whether a husband may put aside his wife on account of other sins as he may for unbelief?