On Whom Should This Sacrament Be Conferred and on what Part of the Body?
We must now consider on whom this sacrament should be conferred and on what part of the body: under which head there are seven points of inquiry:
- Whether this sacrament should be conferred on those who are in good health?
- Whether it should be conferred in any kind of sickness?
- Whether it should be conferred on madmen and imbeciles?
- Whether it should be given to children?
- Whether, in this sacrament, the whole body should be anointed?
- Whether certain parts are suitably assigned to be anointed?
- Whether those who are deformed in the above parts ought to be anointed thereon?