Of the Manifestation of the Newly Born Christ
We must now consider the manifestation of the newly born Christ: concerning which there are eight points of inquiry:
- Whether Christ's birth should have been made known to all?
- Whether it should have been made known to some?
- To whom should it have been made known?
- Whether He should have made Himself known, or should He rather have been manifested by others?
- By what other means should it have been made known?
- Of the order of these manifestations;
- Of the star by means of which His birth was made known;
- of the adoration of the Magi, who were informed of Christ's nativity by means of the star.