Of Christ's Unity of Will
We must now consider unity as regards the will; and under this head there are six points of inquiry:
- Whether the Divine will and the human are distinct in Christ?
- Whether in Christ's human nature the will of sensuality is distinct from the will of reason?
- Whether as regards the reason there were several wills in Christ?
- Whether there was free-will in Christ?
- Whether Christ's human will was always conformed to the Divine will in the thing willed?
- Whether there was any contrariety of wills in Christ?