Of the Knowledge Imprinted or Infused in the Soul of Christ
We must now consider the knowledge imprinted or infused in the soul of Christ, and under this head there are six points of inquiry:
- Whether Christ knows all things by this knowledge?
- Whether He could use this knowledge by turning to phantasms?
- Whether this knowledge was collative?
- Of the comparison of this knowledge with the angelic knowledge;
- Whether it was a habitual knowledge?
- Whether it was distinguished by various habits?