Of Equality and Likeness Among the Divine Persons
We now have to consider the persons as compared to one another: firstly, with regard to equality and likeness; secondly, with regard to mission. Concerning the first there are six points of inquiry.
- Whether there is equality among the divine persons?
- Whether the person who proceeds is equal to the one from Whom He proceeds in eternity?
- Whether there is any order among the divine persons?
- Whether the divine persons are equal in greatness?
- Whether the one divine person is in another?
- Whether they are equal in power?