Of the Persons in Reference to the Notional Acts
We now consider the persons in reference to the notional acts, concerning which six points of inquiry arise:
- Whether the notional acts are to be attributed to the persons?
- Whether these acts are necessary, or voluntary?
- Whether as regards these acts, a person proceeds from nothing or from something?
- Whether in God there exists a power as regards the notional acts?
- What this power means?
- Whether several persons can be the term of one notional act?