We must now consider restitution, under which head there are eight points of inquiry:
- of what is it an act?
- Whether it is always of necessity for salvation to restore what one has taken away?
- Whether it is necessary to restore more than has been taken away?
- Whether it is necessary to restore what one has not taken away?
- Whether it is necessary to make restitution to the person from whom something has been taken?
- Whether the person who has taken something away is bound to restore it?
- Whether any other person is bound to restitution?
- Whether one is bound to restore at once?