Of the Gift of Wisdom
We must now consider the gift of wisdom which corresponds to charity; and firstly, wisdom itself, secondly, the opposite vice. Under the first head there are six points of inquiry:
- Whether wisdom should be reckoned among the gifts of the Holy Ghost?
- What is its subject?
- Whether wisdom is only speculative or also practical?
- Whether the wisdom that is a gift is compatible with mortal sin?
- Whether it is in all those who have sanctifying grace?
- Which beatitude corresponds to it?