We must now consider almsdeeds, under which head there are ten points of inquiry:
- Whether almsgiving is an act of charity?
- Of the different kinds of alms;
- Which alms are of greater account, spiritual or corporal?
- Whether corporal alms have a spiritual effect?
- Whether the giving of alms is a matter of precept?
- Whether corporal alms should be given out of the things we need?
- Whether corporal alms should be given out of ill-gotten goods?
- Who can give alms?
- To whom should we give alms?
- How should alms be given ?