How the Moral Virtues Differ from One Another
We must now consider how the moral virtues differ from one another: under which head there are five points of inquiry:
- Whether there is only one moral virtue?
- Whether those moral virtues which are about operations, are distinct from those which are about passions?
- Whether there is but one moral virtue about operations?
- Whether there are different moral virtues about different passions?
- Whether the moral virtues differ in point of the various objects of the passions?