Since knowledge is of things that are true, after the consideration of the knowledge of God, we must inquire concerning truth. About this there are eight points of inquiry:
- Whether truth resides in the thing, or only in the intellect?
- Whether it resides only in the intellect composing and dividing?
- On the comparison of the true to being.
- On the comparison of the true to the good.
- Whether God is truth?
- Whether all things are true by one truth, or by many?
- On the eternity of truth.
- On the unchangeableness of truth.