Of Those things that are Required For Happiness
We have now to consider those things that are required for happiness: and concerning this there are eight points of inquiry:
- Whether delight is required for happiness?
- Which is of greater account in happiness, delight or vision?
- Whether comprehension is required?
- Whether rectitude of the will is required?
- Whether the body is necessary for man's happiness?
- Whether any perfection of the body is necessary?
- Whether any external goods are necessary?
- Whether the fellowship of friends is necessary?