Of the Action of the Corporeal Creature
We have now to consider the action of the corporeal creature; and fate, which is ascribed to certain bodies. Concerning corporeal actions there are six points of inquiry:
- Whether a body can be active?
- Whether there exist in bodies certain seminal virtues?
- Whether the heavenly bodies are the causes of what is done here by the inferior bodies?
- Whether they are the cause of human acts?
- Whether demons are subject to their influence?
- Whether the heavenly bodies impose necessity on those things which are subject to their influence?