Of the Change of Creatures by God
We now consider the second effect of the Divine government, i.e. the change of creatures; and first, the change of creatures by God; secondly, the change of one creature by another.Under the first head there are eight points of inquiry:
- Whether God can move immediately the matter to the form?
- Whether He can immediately move a body?
- Whether He can move the intellect?
- Whether He can move the will?
- Whether God works in every worker?
- Whether He can do anything outside the order imposed on things?
- Whether all that God does is miraculous?
- Of the diversity of miracles.